Login User Control Panel
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dancers teaming or leveling
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:39 am 
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

Hello, my brothers and sisters,

I find it is sometimes a lonely place to be in game when there are no parties to attend, odd huh especially for me, but it is true. so What I was wondering is if anyone would like to do a regular get togeather dancers style on the weekends when no parties are happening say late afternoon or 3pm east coast time ....just to do a mission or hang out and great and talk to folks traveling threw to shop or explore rubika... maybe give a buff or two and above all promote GSP, shout out upcomeing events or just tune in instructions...I realize that there are still alot of folks out there that do not know about GSP and have no Idea that even the dancers exist...other long standing guilds are recognized easily like the Roses SoS The Union , Whispers Edge , just to name a few.... I think it is time that AO sees us and gets to know us .... what do you think.... Hugs everyone .... thanks for listening

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:53 am 
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

Hello *hugs*

Even if at times I will not be online a lot for now, I'm sure I could be there to make the things like you just said. We don't need forget there is ppl who prefer listen Gsp and don't go to parties, just cause they don't really like stay in the same place for hours and dancing but they prefer listen while leveling. It's why any ppl near shops or common dungeons like the subway, for exemple, need to know Gsp is here for them too.

Sometimes I shout about Gsp and dancers near shops, alone, and I think it could be great if we was in group to do it, at times.

And btw in the same time we could maybe better know ourself between dancers too, a little more I mean. We could have one day for us, still helping ppl for sure, but find a time in a week (maybe not each week but sometimes) where we could make little fun things between us too. I don't really care if it's about mission, roleplay, chat, funny "surveys" questions, traveling to nice places on rubika, or just chiling somewhere, anything can be fun I think. ;)