FAQ FAQ
Login User Control Panel
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:28 pm 
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

So yeah, I am here -ONLINE- for a few minits. "Last visit was: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 pm"

If I was still able to get to the private part of the forum I would tell you things over there, a big roman. But you don't need romans. =)

Sorry for the people I hurted (if I did... yeah I'am SURE I DID, sorry I mean it, really), and sorry for leaving so quickly.

I was not really myself everydays, or maybe a little too much. I had a lit of problems rl and wanted to find the fun online that I was forbiden irl.

Regrets? Nah... not really, I have a RL now. A girlfriend since 2012 and... *tadaaaaaa shazaaam* A SON! =) a little adorable demon, since end of 2016... heh

No regrets. Just memories and sometimes melancholia like now. A lot of people I would say "hi" but can't because most of them were on my friendlist in game and I've lost most of my mail contacts due to a TONS of crap.

I never got back and will probably never (who knows........) will go back to AO, but I was for some time in TSW and over there I sent some PM to some of my best friends in game from AO. I guess either you never got those messages or maybe I pissed you, annoyed or hurted you too much to get a reply. In any case I understand!

Anyway! The last post I see here was from 2015 from my lovely friend Dasubervixen (that I was not able to contact... :( and trust me goddamn YOU I -DID- TRIED many times!!!) so I guess there isn't much anymore people around or probably not that I met online and know or remember by names (sometimes I forget who is who but never without forgeting the people behind, if that makes any sense).

I just wanted to say HI and that I never forgot you. Thank you for your help and patience during those years! If I left, it's not because I wanted it. I lied Vallikat. I told you that to give you an excuse. And I freakin HATE lying. I did not want to leave without a word and I was not able to tell you I would have LOVED to stay. But I really was feeling like sh* during those last weeks before I left.

If some of you thought my feelings were lies or joke or "game" or whatever else, I'm sorry, but it was not the case. If I left, it's because somebody that was really important to me, HAD fun of me and everything I previously said that I was not. So yeah.... it was about time to leave everything and delete every account from every game I had fun with that person. And trust me if I tell you I deleted some beloved characters that I shared with some of you here, to another place. Sorry to never left you a word about it . (Ok, DAS? )

I remember every one of you, even if I may be wrong about some of your alias nowadays.

Still a big rant damn! That's all me, and in a bad English heh.

Have fun, cheers, and big kisses to ya all!

Eleanore69/Sydney69/Lilith69/Cassie69 and dunno...lol I don't even remember my own toon names.

Special hugs to Dasubervixen, Vallikat, Jezebelle (rooooh! I was the one pesting you to join dancer as I was recruiter and now you are president!), Eadaoin, Acazza, Lutzie (ewww no kisses for ya! but I send you trapist beers from belgium instead mofo!), Heavenly (sry miss), and damn other important people I forgot the pseudo :( some are not even here in dancers (or not even anymore) but were in gsp or just in ao. Anyway. Have FUN!!! \o/

Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:33 am 
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

Good to hear from you, and I'm glad you're doing well, but it might be a while before anyone else comes around to read this. There's been precious little activity on the main GSP forums of late, and none here in quite a while, as you noticed. Even I don't check it every day lately. I mean to, but I've also been "meaning to" update those front pages for a couple years now. I really gotta get around to that.

I suppose there's a chance someone might stop by here, but I suspect you'd have better luck on the main GSP forums. We just haven't had enough active dancers lately to have anything to talk about here, so I really don't blame them for not checking.

And I guess that makes this as good a place as any for posts looking, wondering, and possibly partially explaining where the past dancers have wandered off to.

If you're not too interested in coming back to AO, maybe you should check out Secret World Legends when you have another few minutes. Well, after the hours and hours of download. It's the new free version of The Secret World, with the combat and items completely overhauled, but the story intact and hopefully progressing. There's not much going on in TSW since that launched, and we've been having some multi-dimensional AO/SWL or AO/TSW/SWL shows lately.

If you want to copy social items from your TSW account to your SWL account, you can do that until some time in August. It's a limited time offer. You have to log in to SWL with your TSW account login, then log in to secretworldlegends.com with the same and there should be a "Veteran Transfer" button.

If you sent me any messages in TSW lately, I didn't get them because I was over in SWL instead, but I should be checking at least every week or two, at least until I get my July Bonus Points. Maybe we'll see you on the shiny new Agartha dance floor some time?

*hugs*

- Jeze

Post subject: Re: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:00 pm 
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

Hi Jez! =) Oh yeah I was not even sure to have any reply here so I doubt other people will see it but it's fine!

Damn... tsw... yeah I see what you meant, I did that but I did not create any new character on legends yet and probably never will. I thought it was possible to transfer characters/levels/money/stats ect... I guess it means TSW servers will be down in some time to only have legends instead. Figured out a way to still log in TSW classic online but of course nobody there. My character was even already ranamed with numbers. I recreated my name over there: "Xanaga" but I doubt I will go there someday soon.

You know my email adress. If any other will read this message in a few months or years, and want my email you can send me a pm I will reply with pleasure if I'm aware of the PM. =)

Take care and lot of hugs and... baah whatever!!!! *takes her whip* a ton of whipping and slapping on your butt to ya'all!! >;)

\m/