Board index

GSP Dancers

The Forums for GSP Dancers | Go back to the GSP Dancers site
FAQ FAQ
Login User Control Panel
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: OMG! Vallikat is making a News Post!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:07 am 
GSP Dancer
GSP Dancer

It's been entirely too long since I've made the last news post here. Not that we haven't had any news, but more that remembering to update this page seems to always be the thing that falls down on the bottom of my list. (well that and updating the roster *mental note: update the roster next!!*).

But speaking of the roster...

There is a reason why I am remembering to update our news today and that is because I need to make a very exciting announcement about a change in our roster.

As many of you know, Coffeewench has done a stupendous job in her role as Promotions/Events Officer. She is extremely creative and talanted and I am very fortunate and proud not just to have her in this organization but also to consider her a friend.

The hard work and effort she put into our Halloween event was simply outstanding. While all of us worked together to make this event a success, it would never have happened without Coffeewench's efforts in organizing, writing stories, contacting ARKs, working with the DJs, and updating the Dancer Panel.

The Dancer Panel is another area in which Coffeewench has really come through for us. She inherited the code, but took it to an entirely new level. Thanks to her we have shout-outs for just about every occasion. From comedy to promotions to seasonal to event specific to general information, its all there in one easy to use program. Hell, if I can use it, you know it's easy. :)

These are just 2 of the areas where Coffeewench has really shined. Even recently when RK4 has kept her from us, she has never been too far away and has come through to perk things up for the holidays.

To summarize, Coffeewench has exemplified the very essense of what being a GSP Dancer truly means. Therefore, Nova and I have conferred and have agreed to present her with a token of our enduring appreciation.

Effective immediately Coffeewench has been promoted to the rank of General, partnering with Nova to aid me in leading the GSP Dancers.

Please join me in congratulating Coffeewench and wishing her all the success in the world!

In futher news...

There will be further news. I promise. :) Stay tuned for more to come very soon!